Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend warrior

So i was in a "mood" this past weekend... It all happened on saturday. It started with painting the kids new shared room from a dusty pink to dapper tan. While the paint was drying we cleaned out the garage. then once my husband left to play golf I knocked out 4 curtain panels, a queen duvet cover and 6 pillows for their room! I love the new color scheme but they still need a headboard. So I am thinking this will get done next saturday.... maybe! i don't have any before pics but at least you can get an idea of what we are going for...
Once it is all pulled together i give you a peek. Today i am gonna attempt to work on redoing my room and start to fit a settee for a client. I have a few days before I am super slammed again.... I may even make brownies. don't worry, i will still do a give away, but so far I have one response... come on peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment