Thursday, October 25, 2012

Paisley, please..

So this client came to me by referral from another client, who enjoys a good paisley fabric as well. She had just moved to utah a few weeks ago and I kid you not, these chairs were fresh off the moving truck! She got her fabric at Hancock's and paid a mere $4 a yard! Sales people!! Sales! I just scored some sweet fabric from Joanns that was normally $30 a yard, but right now all home decore fabric is 50% off plus I overheard one of the girls at the cut counter tell a girl about an addition 20% off total purchase, so of course I jumped on that! So I got 16 yards of fabric that would on a normal day cost me $480 for $195!! major score!! Don't be afraid to ask the gals about additional coupons!! it pays to be nosey... Anyway.. back to the point! She had a pair of green wing back chairs. they have seen much batter days, but thats fine. Just how I like them. Used and abused!


Boring, but great bones! Well after a little tender love and care these bad boys will continue on in life looking perdy in paisley! She is planning on painting the cool claw foot legs in black. um...yes!


It was hard to get a good shot of the actual color of the fabric. But it was cool. It had some black, grey and blues in there that you'd never expect. Much better than the hunter green!

Also you only have 2 days left to enter into my give away! and right now you have basically a 1 in 4 chance of winning something... check out this post for the deets.

Tomorrow I am starting a chair, fitting a couch and attempting to finish insulating the basement! Thats right, i am done waiting for my true love to do, so I am on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment