Friday, October 19, 2012

Linen lovin

So Lindy, my client hit the "Linen Lottery"! Remember this darling barely pink linen slipcover? Well she brought me another chair to do in grey linen. I am lovin this linen she has found! Its quite fabulous if you ask me!! I want to purchase some for me. it could get dangerous around here.... anyways, here is the before. It was a simple redo, 2 cushions and the seat of the chair.


Now check it out after some "Linen lovin"... amazing!



I used the left over batting from her last chair to fluff up the back cushion and to get rid of the tufting indents. It looks fab! I love the combo of the linen and lighter wood. It gives it a restoration hardware feel, which is "soo hot" right now!

On another note, check back tomorrow for my give away! I'll be posting about it and I think you are gonna enjoy it, especially if you are local... and I finally got the kids headboard done, my bedroom curtains made and my barstools redone!! I can't wait to just relax this weekend...

oh, one more little ditty.. i am trying to decide on some fabric for curtains in our family room and kitchen area and I am having a hard time deciding, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on my picks. The paint color in our house is killing me! (We did not build it or pick it out and I have been living with it for 4 years now..) We have rounded corners, the ceiling and walls are 1 color and we have walnut base boards. Too hard to do drastic painting (for me anyway..) but it makes a great canvas for pops of color!! I am wanting something loud and bright for the curtains, just incase you are doubting my choices...
#1 Richloom Kathranne Garden

#2 Richloom Lucy Eden

#3Robert Allen Grasslands

thoughts please....

No comments:

Post a Comment