Friday, February 1, 2013

Home Fabrics and Rug

So today I am doing a huge shout out to the Orem Home Fabrics and Rug. I am sure you have seen me post about them numerous times... Well they are my go to place for fabric! They are on University Pkwy up by State Street right next to Best Buy and Michaels. I love LOVE them! How could you not. They have awesome fabrics that are $12.99 and under and their sales are AMAZING! I was up there yesterday to just mull around and look what I came home with!!

Amazing! And most of these fabrics are $20+/yrd other places! I'll be heading back today to grab more!! Also, did you know that they do custom sewing?? I know your probably thinking,"Why is she plugging someone else's sewing room? Doesn't she do that??? Well...They don't do slipcovers! They do tablecloths, custom drapery duvets and bed sets. And the best part is, you can buy your awesome fabric there and then leave it with them to be made. So next time your in there, tell them I sent you! You never know what you are gonna find!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loove Home Fabrics. Looks like to hit the jackpot. I need to go there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Home Fabrics (though I go to the SLC store). I have gotten so many awesome things there over the years!

    ReplyDelete