Thursday, August 9, 2012

Red Red Wine...

Remember that song?? Well its stuck in my head. While I was working on this project that song kept playing over and over in my mind!! One of my clients referred me to a friend and she brought me this fabulous chair, ottoman and a few pillows to cover. They hunted for the perfect fabric and on their journeys they found this really great red paisley velour jaquard type fabric. Its super soft and great to work with! I would of had it done a few days sooner but LU, my sewing machine had other plans in mind... SO I had to take a "forced" 2 day break... But no worries, I am up and running again! Here is the before:
I mimicked the lines of the chair. The front of the chair curves so we kept the skirt the same. I boxed up her back cushion because i just think it looks better.. I really love how this chair turned out! I am telling you, fabric selection is super important and it makes a world of difference!! After:
We finished it off by making 2 matching pillows for her couch. Love it!! This week I am working on a few chairs that are being reupholstered and 2 wing backs that are recliners... Plus we are having a big garage sale saturday morning with the neighbors! I have TONS of baby stuff and kids cloths that we be selling as well as furniture, home decor stuff, FABRIC and other odds and ends. It will start at 8am so come by and check it out!! It will be on our street...617 S 1920 W in orem just north of the Sleepy Ridge Golf Course Club House... Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment