Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeling the burn...

Julie is a dear client of mine. I just love her to bits! I have done some fun stuff for her in the past. Like here and here. Remember?? Well she called me up because a beloved piece of furniture had a run in with the fireplace...dang those grandkids!!! She has a chair and ottoman that she got from RC Willey years ago and just loves it! but you see, here is the problem...

A little too close to the fireplace will do the trick every time!! She had a hard time selecting a fabric to go with the original ottoman. The gals a The Design company paired up some fabric for her and this is what we ended up with!

They paired a great neutral woven fabric with a pop of red. It will go nicely with the chair. I had a little left over fabric and since she was so worried about it going with the chair I made a lumbar pillow cover for her in the reverse fabric of the new slipcover. It should tie everything together perfectly!!

I cant wait to see it up against the chair!

on another note.. I scored a pretty awesome wingback chair with similar lines to this one..

here is the chair I grabbed

and here is what she is gonna be slipcovered in!!!

I can't wait for it to get here! I also ordered some fun fabrics to make some poufs out of for my etsy shop. This chair will be for sale once i finish it up! Let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment