Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update....

I am elbow deep into a clients job and I just wanted to drop a line... I am reupholstering 8 chairs and i am just about half way thru:) anyways....I have been thinking about this for a while now, starting in May I will no longer be offering reupholstery services. It's not a final decision by any means but for the time being I dont have time to keep switching back and forth between slipcovers and upholstery. I have a waiting list full of slipcover clients that I need to get to. If you absolutely have to have something upholstered, shoot me a pic and we will see what kind of mood i am in....

So, with that...I am booked thru the the 2nd week in June. If you are wanting to get on the schedule, let me know. I can at least give you the yardage you will need so you ca be looking for fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment