Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 is company, 4 is a crowd...

So I would first like to say, I was featured on Better After! yay! I freakin love that blog! I may or may not stalk it daily. Anyways, she posted the brown and white settee I reupholstered for a client earlier this month. Now back to business. I just finished the first 4 of 8 chairs! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. These wonderful chairs are for a country club, hence the formal fabric choice. I detached the back cushion and tightened them up so they can fluff them when needed. Before they would just sag.
I think they turned out great! the next 4 will be out of a different fabric.
I swear, just when I thought I was about to be finished, I looked up and there was another one to tackle! Its a love hate relationship... I did manage to squeeze in a chair to be slipcovered, I will have before and afters for you later today. Well, back to the garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment