Friday, October 21, 2011

Triangle Man, Triangle Man....

Here are a pair of wingback chairs that needed a little update. All I could think about was the song "Triangle man, triangle man" while I was making a pair of slipcovers for my client and you will see why in a minute... I just love a good wingback chair and these particular chairs were awesome to work with. My client had had her fabric for a while and was so happy to finally use it on her chairs in her family room.

Before:


After:






Now can you see why that song was stuck in my head? Lol On another note here is my good news.... I am going to be a vendor at Bijou Market! They are having 2 holiday shows this season, the first one will be November 18th and 19th in Provo at The Historic Southworth Hall 116 S Center Street and again on November 26th in Taylorsville at Aspen Landing 6388 South Redwood Road. I will have some really fun chairs that will be slipcovered and ready to find a new home! Come check it out and get a little holiday shopping in too!

1 comment:

  1. I like!! That chair looks brand new! Seamless . . .

    I soooo wish that I was able to make it to the Bijoumarket!! Any chance you will be doing a show around Christmas time?! ;) We'll be there a week before Christmas! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete