Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We survived. barely...

I am happy to report we are all tucked into our rental.. or as tucked in as one could be after 3 weeks of chaos!! We had two awesome, back to back family reunions. My husbands family was a blast! We stayed on a ranch in Altamont, UT. Which is in the middle of nowhere... but we had a huge lodge, pool, yard for games, climbing wall, paint ball, craw dads and ponds all for our enjoyment! It seriously was a blast and the kids were in HEAVEN!! Then, we were home to wash cloths, make a small dent in packing the house and then off to Park City with my family for the week. We golfed, ate and played. It was fun too, even if my son did crack his head open on the coffee table....Its cool, boys can have scars on their foreheads, right??? Then we returned home sunday to find out our closing date got moved up by 3 days...uh...ok. (remember how i still have not fully packed the house at this point??...) Luckily our buyers were amazing and gave us the week to get out! I am soo happy for them, I am glad we had the coolest couple in the world end up with our house. Oh ya...then I took off that friday afternoon to hang with the girls in the family for a girls trip to st. george and to see Mary Poppins. I am not gonna lie, the first morning there I slept in till 11...dont judge!! I crashed hard!!! It was nice to relax and have fun with no responsibilities....
Now that we are settled I need to get my sweat shop back in order. unfortunately I had to leave the "beast" (my awesome cutting table)... It was built in the basement and did not want to play!! So I need to come up with a replacement and fast!!! I am going back to working in the dungeon...tear...but its temporary... I am just excited to get back to work! So if you are in need of some super awesome slipcovers, I am now scheduling for September!! Hit me up folks! I am dying to get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment