Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The same, yet different....

This client had the coolest little chair that she wanted to have slipcovered. When she first bought it, it was super retro! Down to the velvet that covered it! So she took it into an upholstery shop to be covered in muslin. A slipcovers dream. I don't have a picture of the original chair, my client said she would send me one so I could post it. She wanted the chair covered in a beautiful off white stone washed linen. It was a dream to work with! I love me a good linen. Before:
I love this chair! It really has the coolest lines to it! I boxed up the cushion and decided against doing a skirt. We had to show of the cute little legs! After:
The color is almost the same as the muslin the chair was wrapped in, but is soo much better now! I could not be happier with how it turned out!!! I am now booking for August! If you have an questions feel free to contact me. Happy Tuesdee!

No comments:

Post a Comment